Monday 1 March 2010

The Business

The Business is a film I have been meaning to watch for the last year, and this weekend I finally had the chance to to. The film follows The rise and fall of a young cockney who moves to the Costa Del Sol and gets involved in drug smuggling, with 4 ex gangsters from Peckham, London . I have wanted to see the film for so long for 2 reasons; Firstly, Nick Love who produced the business has produced other films such as the football factory and the firm, which are two of my favourite films. Secondly, and more importantly, The Business is very influential to me because of the clothing worn throughout the film. It is set in the 80's and the rich drug dealers and business men involved wear brands like Sergio Tacchini, and Fila. The slick sport look makes the gangsters look rich, stylish and shows off the authority that they have. This is a trailor from the film below..

No comments:

Post a Comment