Sunday 7 February 2010

Henri Lloyd SS/10



I visited the Henri Lloyd store in Manchester this weekend, and collected their catalouge for their new Summer 2010 range. These few pictures are definately showing how nautical is going to in trend this summer. One thing that John from Lyle & Scott told me is that he expects big knitted jumpers over shirts that suggest a kind of fisherman look, and what the model in the white clearly shows is a similar approach for Henri Lloyd's summer range. The colour ranges here are very similar to the ones I am currently looking at for my FMP. The turqoise blues and light pastel colours are really going to be seen this summer, as well as a more sophisticated style of sports clothing for men. I think Henri Lloyd's new collection is amazing, it mixes high end style with a sport twist whilst being bang on trend. Something I want to be achieving in my work!

Visit the website to see for yourself, but if their is a store near you, it's really worth a look in..

Henri Lloyd

No comments:

Post a Comment