Friday 19 February 2010

Lyle & Scott Competition Winner!

Since my visit to Lyle & Scott I have been following their blog and facebook page so that i am up to date with their new collections and news. At the beginning of the week they held a competition on their facebook which allowed entrants to upload a picture of themselves in their favourite Lyle & Scott garment, and the winner would receive a free polo shirt. I decided that I would upload a photo of one of my designs that I created and attach my head to it, apparently it caused quite a stir with the design team and got them laughing. Unfortunately I didn't win the competition however i was a close runner up. You can see the feedback I received on their blog post here

blog.lyleandscott.com

The day later, I entered the competition again. The pictures they wanted to see would hopefully reflect their 'funny Friday' day, click here to see the the image which won me the free polo shirt and to read what the design team thought of it. If only they actually made car stickers!!



1 comment: