Tuesday 2 February 2010

Final Major Project..



I am currently in the position of starting my FMP for my degree show. I'll be producing 50 designs for Fred Perry, which will be visualized on a variety of garments. these include T-Shirts, Polo's, Bags, Cardigans and Jackets etc. It will have a sportswear feel to the collection because it stays in keeping with the companies identity and it's something I am passionate about.

The theme running throughout will consist of nautical, Modernism, preppy, swiss posters, architecture, sub-cultures and football casuals. My starting point is to research these themes and try a select a colour palette which is suitable in representing the 'feel' of the themes.

I want to take photos of architecture from around Manchester, trying to photograph it in unusual way which shows a similarity to modernist posters and geometrics.

I am currently researching my themes, taking photographs from Manchester, finalising colour and sketching up initial design ideas.

I'll keep you updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment