Tuesday 20 April 2010

Island life

As seen on screen or asos.com provides me with a lot of information on different styles and looks that are currently happening or expected to catch on this summer. They have a small article on 'Island Life', which is their idea of adding an Hispanic touch to summer styling.

"New season style takes Latin America as its key influence. Natural, earthy tones are offset by folk-art inspired prints from a culture rich in art and architecture. With a muted colour palette paired with faded brights, colour-saturated madras checks and plenty of leather accessories, this is a look that tips its (battered woven trilby) hat to Latino beach life."


I am always checking online for new styles or ways to add a new influence to an in-trend style. I believe It helps me understand styling more, keeps me thinking about what is on trend and makes me aware of exactly what companies are being influenced by and what the fashion conscious public want.

No comments:

Post a Comment