Thursday 29 April 2010

Everton F.C. BRIEF...



Whilst working on my Final Major project brief I have taken on the challenge to design t-shirts suitable for football fans of Everton F.C. The brief has been set by kitbag.com and it allows me the chance to create shirts for their men's range which show graphic iconography from the club, such as famous player Dixie Dean, The tower on the Everton crest, and the Latin text from the badge - Nil Satis Nisi Optimum.

I have decided to take on this challenge as well as working on my FMP because I feel it is a perfect opportunity for me to be working 2 different jobs and working towards more than one deadline. I believe this will make me a better designer as I will be producing more designs at a quicker rate.

It is a very exciting brief for me because I am a football fan myself, I am currently gathering market research and understanding the identity of Everton F.C. I'll put some of my T-shirt designs up by next week hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment